Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving Eve!

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving day. We will be going to Moms and spending the day with her. Everyone else is going different places.. I guess you could call Thanksgiving Day, the in-law day. We always spent the day with my in-laws and Christmas with my parents. Now Becci is spending time with her in-laws and hopefully with us on Christmas. Don't know why it works that way but it seems to every year. I miss seeing them but I should be able to see them this weekend. And tomorrow Mom and I are going to work on their advent calendar. Something I always wanted to do and decided with my Cricut and help from Mom I can do it this year. Will post pictures when complete. My ideas are big but I think I can make it work.

Got a card this week from my newly re-connected cousin in Washington. It's awesome to finally get to know these people that I've known all my life but families drifted apart so long ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment