Friday, November 20, 2009

November 20, 2009

Well, it's almost Thanksgiving. SOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOON
I can't believe this year is almost over. It seems like I have been with Weight Watchers forever!
I finally lost 70 lbs. and feel pretty good about it. People around town have been noticing finally. They have no idea how good it makes someone feel to have people notice. I'm sure some don't like to talk about it or well, I don't know why they would. I love to tell people how I've lost the weight.
It has been really easy up to now. They quit having meetings here in town, that was hard. I really needed the meetings to keep the accountability up and the encouragment going. So I have tried for about a month and a half to go to Colorado Springs for meetings. and they help but I just don't have the will power to go every Saturday. I do enjoy my time off from work and don't like spending every weekend in the city. Seems I can't go without shopping and that just costs more than I want to spend this close to Christmas. So I am going to try to maintain my weight as it is right now until January. I know I can make it through the holidays without gaining (much anyway).
Maybe blogging will help keep my mind on my weight and not gain so much that I have to buy back my fat clothes from the second hand store. no way is that going to happen!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment